Monday 12 July 2010

If you want to get ahead, get a label!

I am so excited to have my new labels which arrived over the weekend!!! All of my new projects will feature one of these from now on, and I'm so pleased with how they turned out! 


I ordered them from a great label website and they arrived within a week, which is brill as their lead time was 21 days. Here's a close up:

They are so me!

On a separate note, here's a pic of a french memo board I made for my mum in-law. She has a bit of a duck theme in the lounge, and this brings it into the kitchen too. The best bit is that it's the same colour as the walls so looks ab fab, even if I do say so myself!


I had some spare fabric so we trimmed it down and it's doing a great job of dressing up the drinks trolley. Plus, it also comes in an oil cloth so she has a matching tablecloth for the kitchen too!

By the way, if you have one of my items and want a label to put on it, just let me know and I'll send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...