Tuesday 13 July 2010

An old project from last year

I thought I'd post this pic of a cross stitch project which I made last year. I bought it as a kit at Hobbycraft, and it was my first cross stitch for about 5 years! It makes me smile to look at it, altho it was a nightmare to stitch as it was a printed pattern on cotton which made it difficult to sew the x shape. I wasn't allowed to hang it in the kitchen so I have it on top of the bookcase in my office.


In other news, I made a trip to the fabric shop and spent an hour um-ing and ah-ing over what to buy, and came back with a pile of goodies which I can't wait to start playing with! Will post a pic of the 'before' later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...