Tuesday 14 September 2010

The knitting is on its way!!

You might remember that a few weeks ago, I mentioned some knitting was being done by my aunt, well she managed to rope my mum into doing it too! And seeing as mum is visiting me on Thursday, she is bringing the knitted goodies to me and I am mega excited to see how the projects turned out. These items will all be available for purchase in my online shop asap so keep an eye on my new listings!!

In other news, Hubby has been working hard 'behind the scenes' of Princess Crafts and has been putting my website together. We are still populating it with all the goodies, and as soon as I get a chance I'll be working my marketing magic on it too! If you visit the website, you will see that it is still under construction BUT you can purchase some of my lovely items straight from the website! So take a look and spend some money!!

As a wee incentive, the FIRST person to purchase an item from either my Etsy shop or my website will also receive a secret gift with their order. This is in honour of them being my very first online customer. I promise it will be a lovely pressie which you can either keep for yourself or give as a gift to your favourite person. So get shopping and 'it could be you' as they used to say on the lottery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...