Friday 29 October 2010

Confronting the fear of needles...... (part 2)

You may remember my post from a week or two ago about starting to learn to knit, well needless to day, the novelty has worn off!

My "knitters' thumb" got better but my knitting technique has not! At the weekend, my auntie tried to help me but it was a lost cause really. And among the various hints and tips and fiddling about with the wool, the whole lot got unravelled and Barbie's scarf no longer exists. If you've no idea what I'm talking about read this post.

So, the knitting is out the window, so to speak. Glad I didn't buy decent needles...! I may pick it up again one day but for the time being I'm happy to leave the knitting to those who enjoy it! Does anyone else struggle to knit or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...