Monday 11 October 2010

Memo boards in the making

This weekend saw a trip to the fabric shop where I buy most of my goodies and an hour was spent oo-ing and aah-ing over the delights on offer. My hubby was very helpful and patiently put up with my complete inability to make a decision while we were there! There is something about that shop that turns me into someone who just cannot make up her mind, and those of you who know me will probably find that amusing as I am usually a very decisive person!

I spent most of Saturday afternoon making new memo boards, which will be listed in my Etsy shop this week. But I just had to give you a sneak peek before then!

 Have you spotted the Christmas fabrics? More to come soon!!


 This print is one of my personal favourites!!

Proper photos of each board to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...