Wednesday 17 November 2010

Secret projects in the making

Although I may have been a bit quiet recently regarding what I'm making, fret not, there is plenty on the go! Most of them at the moment are secret makes which will eventually become Christmas presents, so I can't speak too much about them for now.

I can however reveal that I've been made a few bits which are destined for a new little person born to the world last Friday. (and before you ask, no I have not had a baby) Once his mummy receives these in the post, I will blog some pictures. I must say I'm particularly pleased with one item in particular...

My most recent finished project is some Christmas bunting which I shall be selling at my upcoming craft fairs, here are some piccies although they're not great due to the fact that it is dark long before I get home from my day job! Let me know what you think of them!

French horns and Christmas holly on one side and golden snowflakes on the other


 Black and gold snowmen on one side and gold snowflakes on the other


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...