Friday 17 December 2010

I'm a little teapot...

...short and stout...

...here's my handle...


...and here's my spout!


This lovely little teapot is a birthday present for my nan-in-law and to make it even cuter I decided to make it a wee tea cosy.

I have never made a tea cosy before, and it was surprisingly easy. The sewing machine behaved itself and apart from me having a blonde moment and sewing the bottom sides together and then having to unpick it all and start again, it was a fun project. I may just write a tutorial for it during the hols!

I used a charming fabric with different teapots and teacups on it which I think adds to the cuteness of the mini teapot and its mini cosy.





Now, time for a cuppa. How do you take yours?

PS - I bought this teapot in Sainsbury's and it comes with a box of fairtrade teabags. It is the perfect size for one person who is very thirsty or two people who only want a small cuppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...