Saturday 5 February 2011

Bespoked memo board

As well as the regular stock memo boards that I make, I sometimes take bespoke orders. This is the latest commissioned board, and it has turned out rather well.



It is a fairly small board (12x16 inches) so I managed to use some remnant fabric left over from some cushion covers. Luckily, I had a complete flower so was able to show off the design to its best.

Teamed with a narrow silver satin ribbon and silver studs, this board will be perfect in my Mum-in-Law's study! And the best part (for her anyway) is that is barely cost a thing as she already had the board and I already had the rest of the materials! Just goes to show it is worth keeping remnant pieces of fabric 'just in case'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...