Thursday 24 February 2011

Shop Handmade, Shop Vintage

This weekend I shall be going to my first Vintage and Handmade Market and I am really looking forward to seeing what will be there. I never knew how much I like vintage stuff until I started with my teacup candles! I mainly prefer kitchen and housewares but I am really starting to think differently about vintage items.

This is the market I'm going to, and if you're in the Chelmsford area on Saturday, you should pop along as these events thrive on our support. And, if nothing else, you might find a fabulous gift for yourself or for someone's upcoming birthday!


If it turns out to be a good event, I'm considering holding a stall for Princess Crafts at the next event! Will keep you posted on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...