Wednesday 15 June 2011

WIP: Organising a food and craft market

People everywhere are making and selling their beautiful handmade wares, and some of them, like me are very keen on promoting handmade crafts as much as possible. So with this in mind, I have decided to try my hand at organising a craft market of my own!

At the moment the aim is to start a regular Food and Craft Market in Braintree which will showcase local crafters, artisans and food producers. This is something that our area is lacking at the moment but there are so many local people with beautiful creations ready to be found! I decided to organise it myself and have a go at creating a really exciting event for all the family.

So this is an appeal to all crafters and foodies, please get in touch if you would be interested in having a stall at this new market, the more the merrier and the more varied the stalls, the better!!

More details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...