Friday 5 August 2011

What next...?

Hello, I'm back!

The last week has been a whirlwind of wedding excitement as my wee sister got married in a beautiful castle in our homeland of Scotland. The run up to the wedding was fraught with stress, excitement and (some) drama but once the day came, everything went swimmingly! All year, we've been focusing on the wedding and I for one, wasn't planning any further than that day. The thought of organising past that date was too much for my lttle head. Now it has passed, and the new Mr & Mrs are on their honeymoon (Thailand) my whole calendar for August is free!

So what next?

Well, I don't know yet.

This weekend I shall be thinking about how to get back into my making mojo and of course planning some exciting blog posts. So watch this space, and in the meantime, here is a wee pic of the outstandingly beautiful bride on her fairytale wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...