Friday 2 September 2011

Racing against the sun

Yesterday saw the first sunny day in what feels like an eternity so I decided to do a photoshoot of all my new candles which have been waiting for the nice weather. I realised I left it a bit late in the afternoon and so had to race against the sun as it was moving over the house to the front garden and therefore the house was casting a large shadow in the back garden. Note to self, do it at midday next time, not 3pm!

I was frantically snapping away hoping to get a few decent shots and I was also moving the table around to get it in the sun as much as possible. Late afternoon sun in our garden casts some huge shadows so that was a challenge, but it has made for some interesting photos (at least I think so).

These candlesare destined to be listed in my Etsy shop over the weekend but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of a few and if you like any of them you can get in touch and have first dibs cos once they're gone, they're gone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...