Monday 3 October 2011

Sell, sell, sell!

This weekend saw Princess Crafts set up shop (ok it was only a stall, but shop sounds better!) at the Havering Handmade Farmer and Crafts Market and it turned out to be a pretty good day!

The last few days have been HOT, and I'm talking 25-32 degrees - summer has finally arrived! In October. I didn't expect to sell very many of my handknitted woolly scarves at the weekend on account of the scorching weather, but the scarves turned out to be bestsellers! Hoorah! It looks like the ladies of Gidea Park are preparing ahead of time for the wintery weather (which no doubt will be upon us by next weekend).

We also had some great interest in the giant crochet hooks which Mr PC has been making, but more about them in tomorrow's post.

Seeing as we forgot to take the camera with us to take the customary pics of the event, I had to resort to using my iPhone which is not ideal but enought to give you the gist of what the stall was like. So here it is, in all its glory!


PS. Click here to see the list of events I'll be attending between now and Christmas (perfect opportunity to get some Christmas shopping done!). 

PPS. My next event is next Saturday in Colchester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...