Thursday 5 January 2012

It's all over!

Christmas was wonderful in our house, lots of great food and spending time with friends and family. Lots of chill out time relaxing with nothing but telly watching to do. And lots of lovely pressies to keep us occupied for a good while!

All the decorations are packed away now and the house has resumed to normality. The living room feels HUGE without the tree in it! This always surprises me every January, I like it! Aside from the odd pine needle here and there, there are only two traces of the Christmas season left:

Poinsettia which is rapidly losing its leaves

Chocolate money soon to be scoffed!


The weather here is atrocious at the moment and I'm sitting here in the middle of the day with the lights on because it's so dark. The garden is so bare it's a depressing sight, and the Christmas tree has been unceremoniously dumped out there til we figure out how to get rid of it.




On the plus side, I still have loads of great telly to watch on the Sky+ box and January always brings new series of some of my fave programmes, so I'll be snuggling with my blankets and crochet in front of the goggle box for the next few weeks!

Hope you had a lovey festive season and the return to reality has not been too hard on you this week.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. All of mine are now down to. I always think its a little sad. ;(

    Thank the lord for new tv series eh.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...