Wednesday 8 February 2012

My first woolly post!

A few weeks ago I ordered some wool online which mean that a few days later I got my first ever woolly post! Any knitter/crocheter will know how exciting this can be!

I bought some random colours to build up my stash and I quite like how these look together. I'm sure they'll be destined for a project soon.



These colours are working on a secret project at the moment and they really look great together!


I'm quite liking how this Stylecraft DK Special is turning out. It's lovely and soft and not fluffy. Would be great for scarves as it's not in the least bit scratchy. And I see myself buying many more colours in the near future!!

Have you had any woolly post lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...