Monday 19 March 2012

Show and Tell (part 1)

This weekend, and friend and I went to the Stitch and Craft Show at Olympia and had a grand day out. I thought I'd do a show and tell of all the lovely wool I bought. Tomorrow I'll do a show and tell of the amazing things I saw at the show.

Here goes, take a look at these gorgeous additions to my wool stash!!

Sublime Cotton DK and Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk DK


Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk in the yummiest orange I've ever seen!

Sublime Baby Cotton Kapok DK in delicious pinks and blue

Wool glorious wool - Over £250's worth for just £110!!

There was a stand doing a £1 fabric lucky dip so I dived in and had two goes! Look what lovely fabric I got!



There was also a Make and Take table, we had a go at decopatch and I have to say it might just be my new little obsession! I totally loved it and have plans to decopatch many things in the near future :) The funniest thing was that we were the only grown ups at the table, and both my friends had finished their hearts before I had even turned over to do the back! (ever the perfectionist, but I tried really hard at being slap dash!).


Look what I did!

Totally love the peonies!

Come back tomorrow for a look at cats, dogs, a village and gorgeous quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What an amazing stash you are now in possession of! A ripply baby blanket will be gorgeous in that...and I love the decopatch heart...just spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to get started on this wool!!

      Delete
  2. Oooh what gorgeous colours! The wool looks yummy, im almost inspired to start knitting! Can't wait to see whst it all becomes

    Rhi x x

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...