Tuesday 12 June 2012

Bake List: Tart au Citron

The latest item ticked off my Bake List is Mary Berry's Tart au Citron as featured in last year's The Great British Bake Off. This is one of the absolute tastiest tarts ever - so lemoney and lick smackingly good!!


The recipe is pretty straight forward although I do think the whole thing is a bit faffy. It's def not a quick make due to all the stages of getting the pastry done. But it is most certainly worth it!!



The crust baked quite well which I'm pleased about as the first time I made this it shrank wich meant I coldn't use all of the filling. TIP: Do not trim the pastry until after the blind bake - this allows for shrinkage.



Check out the rest of my Bake List and the progress so far.

1 comment:

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...