Thursday 13 September 2012

Lampshade spruce up

We are finally nearing the end of Project Nursery, and boy has it been a long process! I won't bore you with the details, but suffice to say, it has involved a lot of 'argh when is this going to end' moments. Today I want to show off my spruced up lampshade.

The nursery is pink and white and so I took a plain boring white lampshade from Ikea (where else?!) and got myself some trimmings which I glued on with the glue gun. You gotta love a glue gun, it's great for everything!

Here's how the lampshade looks now it's hanging in the nursery.


Pink ric rac, white ric rac and some mini pink pom pom trim.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...